Thursday, March 31, 2011

MONSTER BURGER

After hearing all about "the most amazing burger I have ever had" from Mallory. I thought I would try to reconstruct it home because as far as I know, there isn't a restaurant in Omaha that sells something like this. My ingredients are pictured in order that they were stacked on the bun...


Beef, fried egg, bacon, peanut butter bun. I didn't skimp on anything. Full fat, thick cut bacon and the fattiest beef that came in a tube. Ok.... so I used a whole wheat bun. It felt almost sinful making this. Grease, grease, grease! But boy, was it worth it.


Check that out! Nom, nom, nom!


It was fantastic, but I don't think it was as good as it could have been because it wasn't made by someone else. Food is always better when someone else makes is for me ;) I give it a 7 out of 10. Andrew thinks it deserves a 9 out of 10, and his face says it all!


Tonight I also: hit up Joann's, watched some Police Women on TLC, and read my book. Success!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh my boyfriend would die. This is definitely next on my list of dinner must-trys!

    ReplyDelete