Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MARCH 2011 GOALS

1. Watch all of the Harry Potter films - This is getting a little ridiculous. I am a huge fan of the books, but I keep putting of watching the movies.

2. Exercise 3 or more times a week - To help motivate me, I am going to start a couple of countdowns. The first one, Jenny's wedding on April 9! Ahhh!

3. Write 2 letters a week - My letter writing has fallen by the wayside. I didn't even send out Valentine's cards.... Check your mail for good things to come!

Although I want to make a list of 5 goals, I know that would be asking too much of myself. I have a lot going on, and I don't want other things to fall behind because I'm trying to reach my goals. Last month, I declared February the month of awesome, and I was right! So this month is officially labeled the month of productivity! Go me!

3 comments:

  1. Go you! I'll watch Harry Potter with you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should get together and drink some "butterbeer" and watch Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete