Thursday, October 7, 2010

GOOD DEEDS

This morning while I was on facebook, I noticed my friend Sarah's status was one about hating the 7th day of the month. The 7th can be a hard day for people who knew TJ and are still mourning his loss.

Although I miss TJ terribly, I wanted to make the 7th a time to remember and honor him in a positive way. TJ was such a kind person, and I wanted to carry that same caring spirit through doing good deeds for others.

This month: Sarah and I donated food. Although the food choices weren't too exciting (I just grabbed some unopened things in the cupboard), I know that this will help someone, and TJ would be proud of that.



I'm exciting to be doing good things in honor and memory of TJ, and I encourage everyone to join Sarah and I as we continue this new tradition!


If you come in to donate to Together, Inc. you get to see me too! That's just an added bonus.

2 comments: